*This Episode got cut off 1/2 way through that's why there's 2 players* :p
Since I love doing hair and makeup and look glamorous I decided it would be fun to experiment with my look for the night and dress up. The idea came to me because I had the amazing pleasure of debuting a song and interviewing the artist, Bent Self. He creates experimental/ hip-hop/ rock music, how fitting! ;) THAT'S what the new profile pictures are about. Lol. I WISH I had magic hair that grew this long over night :p BUT in the mean time I have plenty of wigs to play with till then! YAY!ANYWAY onto the IMPORTANT things! My interview with AZ's own experimental musician Bent Self!
Not only does he produce the music, he also write the lyrics, produces the videos, and creates all teh art work! This is a multi threat man right here and he's NOT to be missed!
Those of you in AZ are SO lucky to get to see him live! We hope he can make it out here on his [pending] tour! Stop over at http://www.bentself.com/ for MORE info!
http://bentself.bandcamp.com/
Pre-order "7th Riot On opal Skies" NOW!
Includes your choice of 1 immediate upload (in MP320/FLAC /other) A link to the complete album will be emailed to you once it's released. It will include a bonus track, artwork AND special Bent swag!! This is an AMAZING deal! Make sure to pick up yours ASAP!!!
Also make sure if you are in the AZ area [luckies] to check him out LIVE- tickets can be pre-purchased here: http://www.nimbitmusic.com/bentself. Make sure you stop by and give him props for me!!
Final thought: I must admit... I think I've got a little bit of a crush now! His lyrics are mind opening and the fact that he does all this by himself just makes me admire him so much and inspires me to keep on pluggin' in my own en devours! <3 <3
CHECK OUT THE EPISODES HERE!
