May 1, 2012

Update: What's Going on?

I've been hearing some of that lately.

There is a lot going on actually. We are in the process of scheduling guests, preparing new material, I'm [Andi] doing some extensive research on some new topics I will be discussing soon! :) We are also anxiously awaiting new equipment to be delivered so that we can get the show back to proper running condition! Broken mics are no bueno! We have some other things too that will hopefully make editing these videos easier- the drive or something is broken on my lap top so I had to order an external CD drive for the mac >.< UGH technology!! It hates me. Constantly doing things to make it harder to just get things done!!

We're working on a bunch of other things too but don't wanna give everything away! There's lots more to come you just gotta keep an eye out! ^.^ Looking forward to the next show because i can't wait to play all this music for you guys! There is some new stuff, some stuff I've already played, but which ever it is, it's all doptasticly delicious sounds for your ears!! if it doesn't have you dancing like it does me--- well you need some help because almost all the music I play is danceable and you need to get on the dancey!!

Well... that's all for now. Gonna go pretend that whatever is on TV/online is interesting ;)

<3
Your QOR~ Andi