December 5, 2012

Rundown: Crazy Neighbors n People


OK, so to set the record straight!! I did not stalk "Alowishus" ever in his life- maybe in his DREAMS but I think I would remember looking in on someone's dinner! What a liar! ;p He's not really, he was just being himself, all dork. This guy is amazing though, serously. He's so funny, honest and really actually not crazy! In fact  he's one of THE most normal people I know.

Everyone I know has some sort of mental issue >.< Like depression or anxiety stuff, and myself- I have like everything! [adhd, ocd tendencies, claustrophobia etc etc etc] Just call me insane for all I care- means I have more to say than the avg boring old person ;p  The fact that he's so normal just makes my crazy.. less crazy and more "acceptable"... Like, for example- the story about the insane ex I punched in the face (I didn't give all the in depth details about him because honestly- they're bad. He just, was not a good guy...) NO one deserves to be hit---- but this guy... yea he did. You don't cheat on someone multiple times- ESPECIALLY if she's raising your [dang] toddler and working her a$$ off to do so! What an a$$ hole! It was nice that he ("Alowishus") said I wasn't crazy for doing that. :p Now i don't feel as bad as I used to. It was one of those moments where I wasn't myself and the anger blinded me... that's why I considered it crazy.

I know I'm not the only person who has ever had that experience.  The one where you just get so upset,  your brain kind of shuts off and you do things you wouldn't normally do. But does that make you crazy...? Is that what "momentary insanity" is like!? It was the scariest experience not knowing how I ended up in a fist fight on the floor! Definitely glad I've never had that happen again! If I've learned anything from that guy is- STAY AWAY FROM PSYCHOS!

I truly believe people can make others crazy . It happens all the time. A seemingly normal person ends up killing someone because they been driven over the edge and for that one moment the only way to end the insanity of the situation seems to be to end the causer.... but it's not the right way.. it's the crazy way and THAT'S when crazy is no bueno! I hope none of my neighbors are ever pushed to that.... I'm already scared enough of them! Especially the dude upstairs! I ran into him in the stairwell once and I literally ran down the stairs... lol. Yes, I'm such a spazz. His kids are probably just running around being 3/4 year olds and he just yells at them all the time! I'm [obviously] just being silly when I say he's beating his family... But... then again... you never know.... that's the thing about crazy people.

When I talk about [me] being crazy, I'm not literally saying I'm crazy. I'm just loud & obnoxious. i am well aware of that. Though.. I wonder sometimes at my complete sanity cuz I talk [and LIKE to] to my birds all the time, my dog and even the damn TV! I run around my apartment singing and sometimes even "answering back" to what the other neighbors are saying. I'm just living but I sometimes I like to share my awesome life with everyone who can hear... though they probably don't appreciate it >.< hee hee. Sorry neighbors! I make their lives more fun, sexi 7 cool... LOL;p My friends are also obviously not legitimately crazy, just nuts. Overly silly and full of life. I think I need a new word!!  My friends just rock, crazy or not they're awesome!

There's a lot of crazies here and there, and to each person the crazy spectrum is different. For the most part everyone has their issues and we all have that crazy neighbor- I just wish we had more tales of them!! The crazy people are the best though, just remember not to get mad at them... help them if they are able to be helped, or like my friends and I... laugh at them & enjoy the entertainment their crazziness provides :p

*********************************************************************
MUSIC
Dirtyphonics- Dirty (Synchronice Remix)
Rome In A Day: Undone (sadly, they are not a group any more)
Don Diablo: Silent Shadows (Mind Vortex Remix)
Figure: Super Sonic Brainwaves