December 22, 2012

Coming Up: I.C. tonight being awesome!

I'm so excited for tonights event! All the DJs we have booked are amazing and the music is going to be off the hook! Can't wait to deck the halls and all that fun stuff either! If you weren't in the holiday mood before, I'm pretty sure you will be a little more so after tonight! ;p

My friends and I will be at the booth, sitting by the fire, somewhere taking pics with the snowmen, getting a [free] massage.. or dancing and then getting a massage, or just sitting around taking in the holiday vibe brought to life, thanks to all the amazing people who put so much time and effort into making this event happen. 

Come out! Bring an old jacket or sweater, or hat & gloves, or toys- whatever you'd like to donate! First 50[ish] people to stop by the donation station and drop off a donation, can rummage the grab bag for a [trinket] goodie!! Anyone is welcome to say hey or send a shout out to friends on the message board during the live airing of the show! Make sure to pass on the link Andi'S Talk Show so they can tune in (I-phone and Droid compatible) and send a shout out back to you!! :) Even if you can't make it tonight, we STILL don't want you to miss out on the epic music!! 

So see you all later & be safe out there, the wind is craaazy!! 

PLH