February 25, 2013

Don't Hate Me Because....

Originally posted: 1/9/13

Except for some bassiness- the sound's awesome and you can enjoy the sets over and over and over... ^.^

Ooooooooo! SHINNY DISCOOOOOO!!

Random things cuz.. WHY not! OH and duh! Pics from the events!
Entrance
what else could be cooler than this as an entrence!?

Downstairs booth before we attacked it!

and AFTER...  it looked like a fireplace mantle all ready for Santa! >.<
The back area before...

We made rearrangements to create more space and the poi dancing commenced! AWESOME!

We set up a "picture booth" where people could take pictures with snowmen and props! Here I am with my Candy Kane lady [bff Laura] and our firend Kam. 
Kiks was there too [she took this pic] and we all danced and ran around the place when I wasn't checking on the levels/recording. Laura got me the scarf with ears & "gloves" as a holiday gift!! I had been DYING for them so it was perfect timing for the event!!! ^.^ 
With a lot of peoples' hard work, we gussied up the place, added some fun touches and the place looked- as I said it would, like Santa & the Elves yacked on it! Lol! It was so much fun doing the work (despite the stairs being ruined within 2 hrs >.<) All in all= amazing time! 

*more pics to come!