March 7, 2013

NERDING

      Two of my favorite channels to watch are The History Channel and H2. (I told you I'm a nerd.) I love learning about ancient civilizations, and people. i love learning about other people's hypotheses  about how the world might have been, and there are some pretty out there ideas!
      One of the shows is Ancient Aliens- where not only do the scientist discuss the past civilizations, they talk about how they believe aliens have been here before- that they were once the gods we have learned about. I can't decide whether to take it seriously or laugh.
      Last night as I was attempting to sleep, I got caught up in a re-run of the episode that talks about how the Egyptians had electricity and light bulbs :p WHAT!?
      Apparently, vibrations were caused by water flowing from the Nile down the North Entrance through to the Subterranean Chamber. There it would sit in the pit and as it rose up and down, the current would create such massive vibrations that they would "rock" the pyramid, "connect to an energy source" in the queens chamber. The vibrations yielded energy so intense, it caused Microwave Energy Beams to shoot out of the different passages to create a way to communicate with the Aliens...
      What the what!? Ancient Civilizations used beams to communicate with Aliens? With Aliens that came down and instructed them on how to build the pyramids [in the first place] and who showed them these ways on communicating, FAR beyond their knowledge...? Can you even create energy intense enough to create a current for light, let alone a microwave energy Beam?! I'm befuddled by this one....
Dendera bulb
      This "story" all stems from [apparent] ancient depictions on the tombs and pyramid walls that LOOK like something that COULD BE a light-bulb. LOOK LIKE, COULD BE.... two very important phrases... I think these scientists like to come up with silly ideas, just so THEY can feel better about what they are seeing. They seem to be the type of people who have to have a reasonable explanation for what the pictures mean- so they take what we already have and make it into some big conspiracy theory that the Government doesn't want us to know about.... hmm.... Just a tad far fetched for me.....

      If you're like me and are shaking your head in dismay/bewilderment ,OR if you truly believe this stuff, here's a fun video to watch related to these, hypotheses. Debunker: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=236639.0

Before I sign off on this crazy post:
One thing I can NOT wait for on The History Channel!! Maybe it's because of my red headed and "Aiden Shaw" obsession, but Vikings are HOT! There's nothing like rough, manly men who are so fierce and violent they use their title alone to scare away the enemies! I'd take big red any day on my side! EAAK! Hot men on T.H.C... <-- [:x LOLOLOL-----] gimme them!
^.^ Andi