Be still my heart! Amazing beats created and mixed by an amazing guy. We go back a bit yes but still even when I didn't know him I thought the same. LOTS of talent, and all around a great guy! He says, "what you see is what you get", and to an extent that's true but.... he's still very much a mystery in some ways. We have a lot in common though and have been through a lot of similar things, so it's nice to have a friend who understands, and who can just chit chat with you.
I'm SO glad he came in and shared a little more about himself and shared his productions! They're awesome and I can't wait to see more from him!! Year of DTL! ;) Unless I decide to make it the year of ADHD... hehehe
VA's Finest- 2up 2-down. Just remember those, and remember this guy, as if it's easy to forget him: DTL Controversy. Man of many talents!
<3 Andi