I told you I was obsessed! I am still eating a bag a week if not more! I've put it in everything from that yummy soup to my eggs, plain salads, and I even have a new shake recipe to try out WITH spinach in it >.< SOUNDS and looks nasty but this guy is a health specialist so Ima have to trust him and try it!
This VERY simple recipe that I found while on hunt for something yummy to make the other night is so simple, so fast and makes SO much! I used one can of each ingredient and ate for 3 days! Didn't have to worry about lunch or dinner either! The leftovers actually taste a lot better than the first go around too!
ENJOY!!!
Ingredients
One can ea. [or use the equivalence of 1 can ea. organic/fresh. I just happen to live on canned food cuz it's cheaper]
- butter/oil
- Onion
- Garlic (2 cloves chopped)
- Parsley (about a handful)
- S & P (to taste)
- corn
- tomato
- mushroom
- carrots
- spinach
Saute garlic in butter/oil, once it starts to cook up add onions. Cook till they are translucent. Add all the other ingredients in MINUS the spinach and tomatoes. Once the corn, mushroom and carrots have cooked through add tomatoes, spinach, and seasoning. Stir all up and then let it sit for about 5 minutes to let the juices get all seasoned! Add to rice, I used quinoa which was aaaawesooome, or maybe even pasta!! The flavors are succulent and I love how the juices blend with the quinoa! If I hadn't of eaten it for most of the weekend I'd make another batch tonight! try it!
