| "May I have this dance?' |
My friends and I broke our code/rule and danced with dudes at the club this weekend. I know! WTF! How dare we!! Maybe we just didn't care, or the two spritzers we each had were a little strong... lol, either way.. we went against all our morals and let some random dudes carry us away into offbeat, awkward couples dancing land. >.<
There were 4 of us ladies to start and we were all jumping around getting crazy and acting like dorks. Two of my girlfriends were like me and getting down on a more "subdued" level, while Ellie's friend, who hadn't wanted to go into the club, was THROWIN' down! She was bringing it like it was her job! Guys were all about her and her bootyliciousing. We just laughed the guys off per usual and girls night was normal.. minus the topless hawties in masks. I wish we had a picture of their pecks! Two of them had to leave earlier though, and as soon as the two of them left, the two of us left were immediately swooped in on. It was kind of uncanny how quickly! My girlfriend and I talked about it later and she seems to think they were, I can't remember what she called them..."vulturing"..? something like that. Anyway, we let him sway us into joining him and his friend at their VIP table. We had never been to the club or it's VIP so it was definitely worth staying longer than we intended to have the chance to check it out that same night for a better "review" later. The place was packed, so it was nice to have more wiggle room to dance in. [lol]| ::facepalm:: |
We were well behaved! Sorry, no crazy stories here. We didn't take over or act obnoxious, and we only split one drink but as we were all hanging out and chatting, the obvious happened, we were all dancing... together! I won't lie, never do, it was nice to dance with someone. It's been awhile since I've let a guy that close into my breathing space let alone PERSONAL space!! :p but despite how nice and sweet the guys were [AND young!] dancing with a guy is as bad as we always thought and joked about. It's just too awkward trying to "dance" with someone at a club. :/ They have their own rhythm, you have yours and unless they know how to follow/keep up with the beat, it just ends up being a "bumping into each other mess.". but definitely fun; we all laughed at each other hysterically [and then rocked out to the AWESOMEST music we've heard in a while].
"My guy" wasn't THAT bad but reinforced my reason for preferring single dancing. We reinstated the "ban" on dancing with guys period. NEVER AGAIN! In fact, I came up with a new rule!
~LOLOL, Andi