Well hello there!!👋
Lovely to see you! It has been too long! Life got away from me and I had to take a hiatus. Things have settled down and I am SO HAPPY to be back doing what I love! Talking to you all! Sharing ideas and life. Researching new topics and interviewing interesting people! There's SO many things I have to share, I can't wait!
The show hasn't changed, just a new PERMANENT co-host, Bailey! We are still discussing many new topics, and have so many fun things in store! We have some online events planned to get to know you all better! We have FOUR parties coming up that you DON'T want to miss! Also, made new friends around the world that we will be having on to share their ideas and thoughts with us!
I am doing so many new projects and I am in a new job! Told you life ran off quick! Got way ahead of me! I've found many wonderful people that support and love me for REAL and aren't toxic. [Go check out THOSE episodes for backstory.] I have worked so hard to up my game, get better at graphics, video editing and DJing! Yes, I now officially DJ. No more janky mixes 😁Hehe
At the moment this is our home again- as you all understand, finances are keeping me from reinstating the web page. We are LIVE on Twitch [@adhd_andi] and will be back on Youtube [Taac Raef (manager's name)] and Instagram [adhd_andi]. Twitter is the same- @adhdandi. SO MANY PLATFORMS >.< WHY!!!! LOL
Can't wait to see you all! I have been anxiously waiting to get back in the studio and am SO happy we are finally making it happen! ^.^ Catch up with us and try not to get lost ;)
Andi Rose- The Queen Of Random