I'm right. Advice on cheaters, my 2 cents.
If the person is your friend's significant other, GET INVOLVED!! Tell the cheater (if you know them and they are bragging to you) like it is. They are just as responsible for being a [hoe] as the cheater is.
Women/men who partake in flirtation (or more) knowing that the person is in a relationship should not be felt sorry for! If they know but continue to allow it, they are as much at fault as the cheater. Cheating doesn't just mean being in a relationship and going outside of it- it's also being the other person who knows the [other] person is "taken" and going on w the game anyway. Both of them are nasty & selfish and I would go to my friend. Be honest and straight up because that's what friends are for! If you can't trust your friend to tell you when someone YOU care about is being shady- who else can you trust?! If they are a true friend, they will thank you not "gut you".
I've been cheated on multiple times- I've made some bad choices with the kinds of guys I've been with and shouldn't have been surprised they cheated... and I've [only] cheated once. I wont ever do it again let me tell you! My conscience can't handle the stress & lies!! One of my friends KNEW that a boyfriend was cheating and "let" me to continue to date the guy. Had she spoken up, it might have saved me the extra 3 months of lies & hurt I endured. THAT'S why I say get involved.
<3 Andi