October 7, 2011

Bridesmaids : Movie Garbage

I was just telling my boss about this part that makes me want to be sick, and now I'm all itchy!! Seriously! Have you seen it!!? Did you LIKE it??!

I honestly don't know what the whole hullahbaloo was all about! I was SO excited and eager to see it and bought it the day after it came out--- but I was greatly disappointed! I thought it was more on the line of cr@p than funny. I mean really! Wtf! Is it supposed to "show" how females talk and what not or is it an exaggeration? Because that's what I saw it is. It was just PLAIN gross!! There were maybe two or three parts that were [semi] entertaining but it reminded me more of a long fart/poop joke than a movie for women. The part that creeps me out and has me all itchy is the tattoo part, and that's all I'm saying because I will vomit otherwise! [and I'm sick of itching- and am now scared of infantigo: http://ainfantigo.com/]

This honestly--- is the second worst movie I've seen this year (Captain America being #1) It's from the   producers of Superbad (never seen) Knocked-UP (meh) and the 40yr Old Virgin (actually funny) so I was expecting more than this cr@p! I mean, considering that the writers are FEMALE!!!!... I was expecting a lot more from this movie. I would rather watch Sex and the City 2 over and over than sit through this again! I could, and HAVE, written better scripts than this! One that would REALLY portray women today! (be on the look out for my novel) lol ;p

I don't like touchy feelie, LMN movies, but please!! There was a whole 3-5 minute long scene of them all shtting!! (in the sink no less) and the "masculine" character was just so stupid (except for when she got deeper and explained her personality- but I still hated her) and the one "pretty" chick was so obnoxious I wanted to punch her in the mouth! ( I am NOT a violent person but the character was so nauseating and so unrealistically btchy).  I was looking forward to something more than this gross lame, fart/burp/poop joke of a movie.

One and a 1/2 thumbs down.
Oh, and if anyone wants to buy this from me- $10.