October 17, 2011

Random: Pet Peeves

- Smug jerks.
- People who speed up rather than let you in when you are trying to merge, get out or into a lane
- People who ride my bumper even though I'm doing [or going 5 miles over] the speed limit. Is your life/destination (whatever) REALLY that important? Here's a tip- leave earlier. :)
- Fakes [nuff said]
- Liars
- Cheaters [in all aspects of the word]
- Funky smells (I'm not talking gasoline, fresh cut grass, I mean the ones that smell like straight up FUNK)
- Passive aggressive people
- People who have more than others, yet constantly complain about having nothing. Don't eat out (including fast food/Starbucks) go shopping for shoes,clothes, "toys"/extras, and only spend 20$/person [or less] on groceries for one WHOLE month, then get back to me. Those are the kinds of families I see in my profession. I have kids who only get meals when they are here. Think before  you rant about not having money to go out to some restaurant for the 3rd time in a week. Frivolousness is not cool. Just FYI.
- That as children, we are ALL taught to: respect our elders, keep our hands and feet to ourselves,  yet by the time we are 18--- we've already forgotten those simple lessons.
That's all for now. I'm sure I will think of more.... The world is full of "peeve-able" things/people.

Be Blessed and respect others.
~qor