.... I LOVE ink!
Getting more work done, at LAST! I can't wait!! Then... I can start on my other piece! (Thursday 1/26)
Update
It didn't hurt. Now it does. Putting the Aquafor on does. But, definitely worth the money and pain. I <3 it. It's my family trellis. The 2 big roses are my parents, the little bud is my younger sister and I'm the butterfly. It makes sense. They are all a part of me... you know what I mean? The cool part...? The artist asked for a pic for his profile ^.^ Made me feel special.I already know where I'm adding the other parts- getting little flowers around the piece for each kid if/when I have them. though it's almost done, it's not complete yet! It's not as long as I plan it to be so there are still a few more hours left for this baby!
AND, there are still 4 pieces I still need to get AFTER this one is done.. or maybe i'll get one of the 4 first... dunno. just know there's more to add and do and ONE day I'll be a perfect picture of inked awesomeness! ^.^
~Andi
