here it is!! I love this song! I'm not just saying that because I've been friends with these guys for a few years, but because it has all the elements of a great hit! Personality, spunk, a beat and lyrics that get stuck in your head and sit there forever! I can't tell you how many times I've been sitting at work, or here on my lap top and randomly start yelling and dancing! try to get it out of your head! Even some of my manly men friends hum it after I show it to them! How can you not love it!! "Tonight we're gonna ROCK! ROCK the NIGHT!"
March 5, 2012
Update: CRASH BOOM BANG - V.I.P. [Official Music Video]
here it is!! I love this song! I'm not just saying that because I've been friends with these guys for a few years, but because it has all the elements of a great hit! Personality, spunk, a beat and lyrics that get stuck in your head and sit there forever! I can't tell you how many times I've been sitting at work, or here on my lap top and randomly start yelling and dancing! try to get it out of your head! Even some of my manly men friends hum it after I show it to them! How can you not love it!! "Tonight we're gonna ROCK! ROCK the NIGHT!"