March 2, 2012

Random NEWS!

The mixer came!! It's set up and OMG!!! I'm sooooo stoked! Not only is it doing what I wanted it for [dur] and not only does it look faaabulous on my desk... but on top of it there are two other pieces of equipment we will be using for the next show!! make sure you stay up to date on times and everything else by adding us on twitter [www.twitter.com/ADHD_GE] or joining our Facebook & G+ groups! ^.^

It's a lot of work but it's so worth it! The comments I get during and after the show are truly inspiring! They motivate me not to give up on my dream and I appreciate all the people who have listened and continue to do so. Your support means the world to me! My dream is coming to fruition because of your interest. so thank you!! and stay tuned cuz there are some fun surprises coming up!!!