April 9, 2012

Rundown: Drunk Idiot/s

? Some "bad" word usage in this episode as we discuss the laws on abortion [briefly].
EXCUSE OUR VOLUME ISSUES! We get them straightened pretty quickly ;p

Gus Gus! We have been friends for so long we are more like siblings! He's always been someone I could rely on. Someone I could randomly call/text/IM and things would be like they always were.

As much as I tell him to shut up and as much as we rag on each other, he is one of the few people I would want to be stranded on an Island with. he is endlessly entertaining!

Many many years ago when we were both young'ins, he had his own radio show- the drunk idiots- and I would call in and chat on air, and then eventually he gave me my own segment! ^.^ I moved though and we lost contact for a while so it was short lived. :(

Now in this episode- yrs after silence, we reunite on air! YAY! We hit some interesting points and I get on my "soap box".

Keep an eye out for more ADHD w/Drunk Idiots episodes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Music provided by:

Hyx & Hou5ton: Trill Bass Remix
http://soundcloud.com/Hyx

From My Itunes:
Link Park: By Myself
Fall Out Boy: Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging
BEP: Hey Mama
LMFAO: S*xy & I Know It