and I found heaven... Here is the proof.
No manipulation done to photos.

This amazing tree was alone, so I thought. We came around a corner and there, 3! They all were magical. each bearing these pink explosions.
A flash of a bright explosion caught the corner of my eye.
Alone, growing tall and proud and strong. A lone, delicate flower. Growing among weeds and a home of rocks. Prevailing against all the odds.
"Come lay, or roll on me. Sit, enjoy and relax. Play and revel. Dream. Escape. Laugh." ~ Invitations abound when I saw this hill.
No manipulation done to photos.
It called as I walked away. I was sad to leave.

This amazing tree was alone, so I thought. We came around a corner and there, 3! They all were magical. each bearing these pink explosions.
A flash of a bright explosion caught the corner of my eye.
Alone, growing tall and proud and strong. A lone, delicate flower. Growing among weeds and a home of rocks. Prevailing against all the odds.

"Come lay, or roll on me. Sit, enjoy and relax. Play and revel. Dream. Escape. Laugh." ~ Invitations abound when I saw this hill.



