Where do I EVEN begin!! This week's show.... was.. interesting. We talked about everything from " clone woopie", "guy things" to Mr.Rogers! Just beware!! This episode becomes NSFW!
We have had lots of interesting shows as you know, some cool funny guests, but to say that this week was interesting is actually....misrepresenting the evening, it was more like an outrageous night!! (and you only heard HALF of it!)
The night progressed from simple conversations about Mayze (l) and Stephen's (r) business www.BIRclothing.com, to ones that had me blushing and semi... squeamish..? Lol. I don't know how that happened but I guess that's what I get for talking to boys! :p Anyway- let's just say I was glad when the conversations returned back to topics
was more... interested in discussing. I guess I've been lucky this far in the show to have avoided those kinds of conversations till Tuesday! Almost a year and only just popped the shows sex talk cherry... lol. So to speak.
Here is the video by Sympony of Science's John Boswell (aka Meldofysheep...baa?) He teamed up with PBS (the TV channel) to create this auto-tuned flashback! It had more than 600,00o hits within the day it was released! I'm not surprised- I actually would think more but I haven't checked the numbers since.... lol.
Is it just me- or is it kinda creepy that with all our technology--- it's like when you die.. you don't really? 2Pac's hologram... and now this... Do we have a Whitney "Sim" to look forward to playing her in "The Body Guard 2"...? lol whatever--- it's creepy! Stay dead dead people!
We have had lots of interesting shows as you know, some cool funny guests, but to say that this week was interesting is actually....misrepresenting the evening, it was more like an outrageous night!! (and you only heard HALF of it!)The night progressed from simple conversations about Mayze (l) and Stephen's (r) business www.BIRclothing.com, to ones that had me blushing and semi... squeamish..? Lol. I don't know how that happened but I guess that's what I get for talking to boys! :p Anyway- let's just say I was glad when the conversations returned back to topics
was more... interested in discussing. I guess I've been lucky this far in the show to have avoided those kinds of conversations till Tuesday! Almost a year and only just popped the shows sex talk cherry... lol. So to speak.
Here is the video by Sympony of Science's John Boswell (aka Meldofysheep...baa?) He teamed up with PBS (the TV channel) to create this auto-tuned flashback! It had more than 600,00o hits within the day it was released! I'm not surprised- I actually would think more but I haven't checked the numbers since.... lol.
Is it just me- or is it kinda creepy that with all our technology--- it's like when you die.. you don't really? 2Pac's hologram... and now this... Do we have a Whitney "Sim" to look forward to playing her in "The Body Guard 2"...? lol whatever--- it's creepy! Stay dead dead people!