October 4, 2012

Rundown: Bullies Part 2

We WILL be adding more  sites once we gather them from all the computers they are saved on. 
if you need them now... well, listen to the other podcast again.
Here are the three we consider most important  in the mean time :)






-Stand up to a bully- tell/ask them once. 

-Have a good support system- ask friends to stand up with you against the bully.
(Remember- DON'T be a bully yourself! Just reiterate that it's not ok) 

-Get others involved- be it an adult you trust, a friend (group of friends) boy/girlfriend
sibling. Who ever you trust to intervene [positively]. 

-After you have done all you can- then...? Listen again. It's all on the podcast of the [live] episode. 


PS when I said, "I'm all for gay/lesbian and not to be blatant about it- pfft whatever." I wasn't trying to bring a negative tone. I've been over it so many times about my openness to sexuality choices. It's no once's business but yours. Just be natural! Be you most importantly.
<3 Andi