October 2, 2012

NOH8

YAY! We got our pics from our adventure in DC! I have been following Adam and NOH8 for almost a year now maybe more- but I saw the group through Adam & I obviously wanted to know more about it! It started as a small group trying to bring awareness to an unfair Cali law and has gone crazy since!! Adam and his team have traveled to almost EVERY state doing  these shoots (that were originally just done with "super stars") to raise money so they can continue teaching people to love!

Pete Bethune, Kik's and I were there so I could FINALLY take a pic!! I missed the first one so there was NO way I was missing out again! Pete was more than thrilled to advocate with us even though I had just told him about what it was the night befor, and though he himself has his own company (Earthrace Conservation) he was happy to advocate for another group that works hard to try to get people to open their eyes.

<3 Look at this handsome stud! 
(my ring actually says love) that's what we're about