February 3, 2013

Censorship #1: Guns & Violence


      Even though in the case of Nehemiah Griego, the parents DID censor what their children watched  it still solidifies the reason why [I think] kids DON'T need to know how to shoot or [even] WHERE the gun/s are!  Apparently the kid told authorities he had been having homicidal and suicidal thought, which SOMEONE in his family should have picked up.. though it may be harder to tune into one kid's feelings when you have 10 of them AND run a halfway/rehabilitation home [on your property]luckily, he gave himself in before he could go on with is plan to go to a larger populated area where he was going to murder more people. Wow. 

      I'm not saying these parents were an example of bad parenting... But I mean really!!! WHY does a  15 yr old kid need to know how to shoot? What for?! Well, we can't ask the parents of this one.... I know, that's cold, but maybe they'd still be around if they were just a tad more "responsible"....  Children just don't understand/don't have the maturity (sh!t it seems like MOST "grown-ups" are idiots anyway) to comprehend the magnitude of their choices! 


      People who think that there are no repercussions from watching things that are "bad" are moronic. just stating a fact. If you watch hours upon hours of depressing, sad content; you will be sad! People really need to think more. 
The rest of my opinion and rants are on the show so listen in!

More info on home injuries and deaths: ncbi