I've had a blast doing the show and interviewing all the guests but I have to take a break. I have been given multiple opportunities at my day job and as an artist, AND I'm waiting for a 2nd job to come through. All these projects are going to require much more of my time! Although it's great to be given these chances, I wont have my normal time to do research and everything else needed to maintain the show on a regular basis! :(
BUT it's all ok regardless. The show was headed in a direction I wasn't intending it to and I need this time to stear it back to where it was headed. :) I appreciated the collaboration and as much as music is a part of my life and as much as I love supporting the locals and the local scene, I want to do more. I WILL be having special casts and meet ups but I won't be using Spreaker so make sure to stay in touch on Twitter for all the up to date info, events +more. There are many extracurricular fun things coming up! :)
And I want to say thanks for all the love guys/ladies. I'm so thankful to all of those who have supported this project of mine, all the DJs and guests that have been on thus far, and to all you followers! Don't miss a minute of what's yet to come!
See you on the other side!BUT it's all ok regardless. The show was headed in a direction I wasn't intending it to and I need this time to stear it back to where it was headed. :) I appreciated the collaboration and as much as music is a part of my life and as much as I love supporting the locals and the local scene, I want to do more. I WILL be having special casts and meet ups but I won't be using Spreaker so make sure to stay in touch on Twitter for all the up to date info, events +more. There are many extracurricular fun things coming up! :)
~Andi