June 9, 2013

Nerding: GoT


      At least this time I cried because of the cool dragons, epic, hopeful ending and not because of a depressing, grotesque bloodbath one and because Theon's sister is going to save him, finally!! Poor guy to say the least! People are evil! I'm am SO happy Dani has such a promising new beginning! Seeing all the people come out and call her "mother" was emotional too- I'm a sap what can I say. I hope she and her dragons win the whole realm and take over, showing the boys how to really conquer and rule! I'm going to have to re-watch part of the episode because I got a phone call midway and missed part!
      Since the beginning Dani has been my favorite character,[obviously] The fact she is the dragon mother (I have had a fascination with those things since I was like... 11(?) when I started to read the Anne McCaffrey series) is so dope and the ending to season one when she emerged from the ashes of the fire with them STILL gives me chills! I didn't care for the heart eating part but more power to her [character]! Just showed her strength and true desire to be khaleesi! It sucks Drago died though- he was yummy eye candy, a great character who had a promise for more, and I think they made a powerful couple, but I guess she had to endure his death to find out the eggs were real.
      I need to skip book one... I'm over it, I'll just go back after I read book 2 and 3! I need to catch up ASAP! I've heard the comics are awesome too maybe I should get into those instead....





~Andi