August 31, 2012

Random: A note on Prince Harry's Shenanigans

Along with millions of other people (mostly women/girls) around the world, I was shocked to hear of Harry's crazy antics in Vegas last week! Let's just say I'm disappointed! For multiple reasons!

Mainly because he's not my bf (but that's a million girls thoughts so ..)we'll go with: *1st, I was there earlier this year and missed him! *2nd because I wasn't the chick he was protecting :,( {broken hearted} and *3rd because those scummy @ss chicks did this to him! I would have beat them up if I saw them taking pics....

I'm just kidding. Well kind of but not really... I after would if I knew them. I probably would have snapped some I'm sure... maybe.. I like having pics to remember things... but I wouldn't have sold them! GOD! I would have shown my bffs so we could squeal and giggle and as proof--- but God... never that. People suck suck suck! I hope those chicks get Karma-ed MAJORLY!

I don't know why I have one but for as long as I can remember, I have had "a thing" for gingers. My first boyfriend (in 6th grd) was a BRIGHT red hair, freckle faced ginger. My 1st love was a ginger and apparently I'm going to marry one ;p (according to my mother who apparently has some clairvoyant abilities...)

Many of my favorite actors have all been gingers as well (Eric Stoltz, Seth Green as just 2 examples) How could you NOT have a thing for them?! I haven't really met many "ugly" gingers.... they tend to be smoking hot --> durp! *SORRY*! You know I get distracted easily and he's quite dashing in this picture... (I'm going to be creepy and stare at this pic for a minute now...)
:::insert scratching record sound:::
I'm batty, yes, I know... I never claimed to be otherwise...;)
Sigh. I mean... this guy does so many amazing things when he's not spazzing outs! He works H.A.S. I don't blame him for being a drunktard. We all do it, most of us just don't have people trying to sell our embarrassing pics. I did some pretty "interesting" things on my trip (we wont get into them or I would have already) >:p I didn't get naked in front of a lot of people... but still. People are crap..

What is it that everyone seems to be complete selfish a-holes?! Does NO ONE stop to think about the repercutions of their actions!! HOW does someone take a picture of [a prince] and think it's "ok"/"cool"/"worth it" to sell them! I mean for fricks sake how much of a PIG do you have to be! Are you THAT big of a b*tch! Well... they are... they've shamed him and embarrassed his family. Way to go awesome, popular, amazing skanb@gs... just saying.


With that I dedicate this to PH:
"Hey I heard you were a wild one. If i took you home it'd be a home run [for you]. Show me how you do. I wanna shut down the club, with you. Hey I heard you like the wild ones."

Yes that is part of the Flo Rida song but that's how it is. I am a wild one, and know how to have fun. I like shutting down clubs, and partying ([mostly usually always] sober) BUT unlike the other tards, I'd just enjoy the time not pictures and money. Jerk faces..

And with that and this out of my system... I will go dream of being rescued by PH now! hehe :p
<3 Andi