November 19, 2012

Rundown: #Confessions


Major confession #1:
Upon further investigation and plenty of proof, I have decided to reveal that... I AM a nerd. no question about it. There is something about it though that makes me... glad..? Like, there's a charm factor to being a nerd. It means I'm intelligent as well, which is nice to know since I consider myself a spazz for the most part. But, about being nerdy- why do I say I am?

Let's look at the facts:
I love books. The smell of old or new ones is like a walk down memory lane and there's just something about that smell of ink and fresh/old paper! Am I alone here?! :p I love writing, the arts, science [I LOVE science!] & History. I love talking about days of old, and learning about past civilizations. Learning about the hardships and endeavours people went through here and else where, especially the natives, has always caught my (adhd) attention for more than a split second. I know my way around a computer well enough to (almost) all but hack them. Same with other electronics. I mean, for real, part of my title is tech assistant!

If I'm not engrossed in some science/historical fiction story or television series, I'm nerding out on some game consul or geeking out on the computer with some program. Smashing zombies or shooting the heck out of bad guys.  I [also] have birds for goodness sake!! I'm like, the crazy bird lady who, eats cookies while she writes her books and talks to her birds.... yea. Sums it up.

I like nerds. I'm not using the word to describe people in a negative connotation. I'm a full on nerd, like Doug Funny or yea, even Napoleon [Dynamite]. I'm proud to be a nerd. Aside from the fact that they are smart, they are actually quit interesting as well. If you sit down long enough to get to know "one", you'll see we have a  depth which, sorry to say, most normal people don't have. There a different levels of "nerdism" and I think we all fit in there somewhere. Next time you want to make fun of "Point Dexter" think of your secret fossil collection, your obsession with "mystical creatures", or your love for bugs. Also remember that they are the ones likely to be rich- those brains are good for something other than thinking- ;p- and they, like everyone else, grow up and could end up being a hottie- like my new crushes!

Major Confession#2: 
I have crushes on two big "nerd"s! Not just any nerds though. These two are beautiful, gadget/game loving, girl next-door nerds! They went from being the typical nerdy goof on G4 channel shows to prime time hotties. One even has the reputation of getting Mr. Timberlake in the sheets! :o [talk about nerd]! The other doesn't have such a sordid rep but she's still that girl that you might over look because she's "one of the guys" and prefers computers and techie gadgets. Unassuming sexuality and hottieness hiding behind the nerdiness. 

Say hello to my crushies: Angie Greenup and Olivia Munn. they look like any girl walking down the street, at your friends house, but like most nerds -they have a "secret side". 
[drool] 
Major Confession #3
- Tattoos are s3xual <3 
- Bikers/skaters are s3xual <3
- Baby daddies need love too! And there's nothing like a man who is a good father to make my head turn... just as long as there's no baby-mama-drama, I'm down for dating a pappi... ;p

NEXT EPISODE
 that's right! check it out! THE Dj Ragz!

Along with being extra nerdy, my flair for music is insanely lately! I picked just some of the new tunes I'm obsessed with at the moment.
Music (eargasmic sounds)
Skrillex ft Foreign Beggars & Bare Noize: Scatta
Jazz Adixx: Love
Alex Clare: Too Close. (My ears are dying from bliss. Chills, excitement. Goosebumps.)
Kid Cudi & Travis Barker : Cudi The Kid